Pages

Followers

Visitor

Powered by Blogger.

♫ The Music In Me ♫

╔══╗ ♫ ♥ ♫
║██║ ♥ ♫ ♥
║(0)║
╚══╝
█ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

► SNSD - Forever
B2ST - Though I Call

It's Me~

It's Me~

Candid ! :p

Candid ! :p
d foto ma Jess wktu sibuk kerja akun >,<

IU - 미리 메리 크리스마스 (Merry Christmas in Advance)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Princess Hours OST - Seo Hyunjin - Give Me A Little Try [English Translation]

You don’t yet know me
What you know is a tiny part of me
I don’t ask for much
I just want to be next to you and hold your hand
My face, reflected in your eyes
My heart says, “It’s not too late”
(Just give me a little try)

High, high…forget the consequences
Nothing else need be considered
This kiss I’ve longed for
And thus my love starts
You know, there’s always a soul
Stirring inside my own, that it’s you
Don’t go too far
Delay your steps so I may get close to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©

 
Pink Transparent Star