Pages

Followers

Visitor

Powered by Blogger.

♫ The Music In Me ♫

╔══╗ ♫ ♥ ♫
║██║ ♥ ♫ ♥
║(0)║
╚══╝
█ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

► SNSD - Forever
B2ST - Though I Call

It's Me~

It's Me~

Candid ! :p

Candid ! :p
d foto ma Jess wktu sibuk kerja akun >,<

IU - 미리 메리 크리스마스 (Merry Christmas in Advance)

Friday, February 18, 2011

♥--love--♥

here are some love quotes I've found in Twitter, it's my favourite :)
♡ After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life.
♡ No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
♡ My favorite song, is the rhythm and the beat of your heart.
♡ When is the best time to tell someone you love him? Before someone else does!
♡ When I'm holding your hand, I'm holding on to the best thing that's ever happened to me.
♡ Of course, I miss you. But that doesn't mean the worlds stops spinning. Life goes on, and so do I.
♡ If I never met you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
♡ Problem with boys: they make you think they love you when they dont. Problem with girls: they make u think they don't love you when they do.
♡ Every time I see you my breath caches and my heart stops.
♡ The love that lasts the longest is the love that can never be.
♡ Someone asked me what kind of person do I want to love? I just said, "Someone who's not strong, not strong enough to let me go." (:
♡ The Saddest LIE = I'm happy to see you happy with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©

 
Pink Transparent Star